Monday, January 23, 2012

Hey. I'm gonna blog now.

Hey, y'all. Welcome to my ramblings. Our recent visit to PA made me realize how out of touch I am with my family and friends, and instead of just being morose, I'm going to do something about it. Facebook is nice for catching up on snippets of life, but I feel weird about posting all our life events on there. So here's my site. Welcome to it.

As you probably know, we decided to do some paperwork, get some nice clothes, and some new jewelry soon. I'm going to post about that particular event and other bits about our life in Houston and our travels. There will likely be colorful language (warning for the kids and those with opposition to filth). You'll probably see pictures of the bitches (collective title for Miss Claire and Nina), our garden, the boat and fishes we catch, rugby, crafty shit I make, and an occasional recipe. If that bores or offends you, that's cool. I'm not making you click on that link. But if you just want to catch up with us and don't feel like calling, this is for you.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to the pictures, the gardening, the nuptials, the jewelry, the crafty shit and the occassional recipe. I will scroll quickly past the slimy fish, unless, they have been worked into a good recipe :-)I could use a little more meliturtle in my life.

    ReplyDelete